You’ve demonstrated a consistent commitment to keep your board and members aware of major trends, risks, and strategic issues that will shape the organization in the coming years. Knowing that there are many new challenges that association executives face today that didn’t exist 15 years ago, The Portage Group and CSAE are looking to gather the brightest stars in your association and the true leaders and have a focused conversation at the Associations 2025 Summit this coming April 19, 2016 in Toronto.
We will be offering a variety of dynamic presentation styles, similar to Ted Talks, at The Associations 2025 Summit, with a more interactive case study exploring (Re)Creating Tomorrow’s High Performance Association mid day.
Some of the topics we will look at are:
▪ How will the next generation of members define value?
▪ What associations are successfully transforming their model to enhance value for their boards and members?
▪ Understanding the environment of 2025 – the workplace, workforce, economy, and Canada itself and changes already underway.
▪ What leading organizations will be seeking in their top executives
Associations 2025 Summit will feature some dynamic speakers:
▪ Bill Greenhalgh, CEO, Human Resource Professionals Association
▪ Diane Brisebois, President & CEO, Retail Council of Canada;
▪ Chris Conway, CEO, Cement Ontario;
▪ Andrea Stairs, Managing Diretor, eBay Canada.
It will be a day that will hopefully start a trend in itself! We would ask you to bring your best for a day of collaboration, learning and networking amongst established association leaders and the up and comers. The conversations to come out of the Summit will aim to bring significant value back to your association in its planning for the future.
How do you prepare for the coming years and demands? Join us for Association 2025 Summit, as we re-think how to leverage the power of associations. Be part of the answer.
For Details and to register go to:
#toronto #april19 #associations2025